Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If you think you are losing your pants...

When you have a part in a school musical there are many things a little girl must focus on.  Firstly; where do I stand, has the teacher and my partner got me in the right place?  Secondly, do I feel like the character? I need to feel like my character so I can act as if I am her!  Thirdly, what do I need to say? Forthly, the songs, even though I have practiced and practiced but when I am looking out for Mumma and Dadda, I need to keep my mind on the singing not just looking for my parents.  Finally, and rather importantly, I must focus on how to keep my trousers from falling down.

I am in the right place and I am saying the right stuff!

Oops, I think I might have a problem with my pants soon!

Oh dear, the pants are moving

A quick pull and "she'll be right"

Oh dear, it didn't really work

Well if your pants fall down, all we can do is laugh about it!

Now, I had better hold on to my pants really tight

Whew, Mrs D is carrying me now so my pants won't fall anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment