Saturday, October 29, 2011

Out.....

As the weather has cooled a little we have been out a little more.  Last weekend we attended a talent show at Education City and were amazed at the extreme talent.  I have to admit that Mr Beat Box was astounding.    This weekend, amongst many other activities, I was suffering from a dropped feed dog and went into crisis management mode.  This involved denying the breakdown and going out to the Souq for dinner.  The following morning saw realisation hit as I made my way back to behind the Souq to find my Mr Friendly Repair man.  Hmmmm, I also stopped in at the electronics trading emporium to find out how much I would need to spend if repairs were unsuccessful.  Needless to say, there will probably be a post in the near future displaying the positive or negative outcome of my feed dog saga.

A movie lunch with friends

This is how sad a girl is when she has Hubba Bubba gum stuck in her hair!

Not the star of the talent show!

Loving Dad

Taking Bella out too

1 comment:

  1. You could always come home and use my machine. I'm sure Grant could easily fix it for you.

    ReplyDelete