Merriman Meanderings Life and travels with an expatriate mum and child plus other VIPs who may choose to join us... that includes my Mother and of course, darling husband.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Dad was working late....so the girls went out to play...
Teagan and I enjoyed a gorgeous evening together. Once home from school, Teagan asked if we could swim after karate so we struck a deal; a picnic tea and swim until dark provided she went straight to bed after coming home. True to our plan, homework was completed, picnic prepared and I accompanied Teagan to karate and then we ate and swam. The temperature was delightful, the pool quiet and we enjoyed "pleasant" conversation, a new emagazine (Jane Austin Knits) and some new poems from a school book - what else could a lucky mother ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a bit put out you didn't invite me to tea. I did know how to do a couple of Judo throws as long as my opponent stands slightly off balance. I'm sure with that background I couls easily cope with a session of karate.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, maybe we could save you a savoury pie...unfortunately the lollie cake won't save - it has hit a little belly (melts rather too quickly).
ReplyDelete