Yesterday was what I term a "madam day". Teagan turns on a switch that determines that she will constantly challenge me within an inch of the "naughty spot" and two inches of the dreaded "black tick" (the dreaded black tick is the worst as this means no swimming for the day). Well, our Wednesday started well but rapidly turned into a slow crawl. No preschool learning of note was achieved, no "chores" were honestly done and the television was the favoured WANT. Finally, swimming time rolled around and my darling returned to me for the 40 minute playtime; yes, the day (albeit the end) was looking up. No fear, I was mislead, when I asked madam to get into the bath.... literally, that is what she did!!
Included here are a few photos of the madam, biking to the pool, in the pool and doing a madam in the bath...enjoy.
She is such a Crazy Little Miss.
ReplyDeleteI think you forgot to tell her one thing . . . . to take her clothes off . . . .
ReplyDelete