Fibre Optic
We have had broadband internet in our villa for maybe around two years now. Naturally, One would expect superfast internet, however, muggins here just paid more to get "up to" 50 mbps in speed. Okay, so somedays it might work well and other days I would employ my dubious patience. Until, well, the last day of my dubious patience!
I am still no IT expert but now I can nagivate my MAC addresses and get into my control box and muck around with settings using the suppliers not so secret, secret passwords and I can find things. The net outcome is that a certain irate customer called up the SAID supplier and was evidently proven correct!
Outcome, a superb Pakistani IT expert on my doorstep within 75 minutes, connections adjusted and me resetting up the network - SUPERB live streaming again.
To celebrate, I am loading my current most favourite VIMEO iMovie. This was Teagan's first slightly intrepid trip (OK so the UK doesn't qualify) involving lightweight and interesting journeying. Mum, Teagan and I will be joining in another trip this coming July and August - somewhat more extensive though and hopefully just as exciting!
Please note that normally my videos are unsearchable and password protected. In this instance, this video is not password protected but I have not allowed downloading or anyone to link it to their own playlists etc. If by any chance you (someone I know) do want to download a copy, please let me know by direct email or Facebook and I can set you up for a download.
Please note that normally my videos are unsearchable and password protected. In this instance, this video is not password protected but I have not allowed downloading or anyone to link it to their own playlists etc. If by any chance you (someone I know) do want to download a copy, please let me know by direct email or Facebook and I can set you up for a download.
201007_Paris to Spiggie and Back from Kirsty Merriman on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment