 |
| Tiny |
Today we found Tiny. Tiny is Tiny. Tiny on the inside fast lane near the Duhail fly-over and mewing for his little life. I drove past him as there was no time to stop and considered the risks of saving him versus carrying on my merry way. As usual, if a woman stops on the road a man will stop too, so Mr Nice Bloke stopped and helped block the non-busy traffic as the mewing jumped up into the suspension of the car not to be seen until a timed stop at a friend's house. Nearly NZD250 later we are the proud foster parents of a manky, sickly little scrap of life. I daresay there will be a few broken nights as the little creature gets his health and strength back ready for some rehoming here in Doha.
 |
| Feeding time |
 |
I had to include this: where else do you need to advertise functionality at +58 deg C! |
 |
| Team work: off to the pool after school |
No comments:
Post a Comment