Thursday, May 10, 2012

Am I being good....

Since Sunday, Ross and I have been enduring Teagan's aches and pains.  These acute (or chronic), problems appear to stem from one wobbly tooth.  You see, "it shows I am growing up and it is really hard doing growing up".  Everything came to a head yesterday at school pick-up time when I lifted a rolling whimpering child off the classroom mat.  She had quite a bit of sympathy and accordingly I carried her to the school's nurses.  Fifteen minutes later with no abnormal temperature we were in the car travelling back to the compound.  It was a miracle, she was well again and graced the swimming pool with her presence! (Note: she was put to bed 1 hour earlier than normal and went to sleep quickly!)

The bake-up: step 1

Step 2

Step 3 - you cook it...yes she did burn her fingertips whilst being silly!!

Compliance

Car buddies - and Barnaby Bear

Kitchen independence

Cup obtained

Lowering down

Now to make the coffee

Checking out the lost tooth

Look hard and you may see the gap!

Thursday mornings are tidy the house day....so we make a house

Creations at the desk

No comments:

Post a Comment