Thursday, December 8, 2011

This time we were serious.....

I don't know how many times my madam has started wanting to do some craft work (sewing or knitting) and then given up before she has really got too far into her project.  This past Tuesday night was different, we went to a new level.

Previously, madam has just played with stitches on the sewing machine but this time she actually made something.  Okay, yes, it was not too long until bed-time but hey, just perfect for manipulating me - I could not say NO.

Step 1: choosing fabrics.
Step 2: measuring and making a pattern.
Step 3: cutting out.
Step 4: sewing.
Step 5: showing.

Choosing the fabrics that I want to use

Cutting out the outer following the ruler measurements we made.

Cutting out my lining very very carefully with Mum's big scissors.


Adding the ribbon using bright blue thread.


See my new reading folder for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment