Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ours meets Henry VIII at Hampton Court Palace.....exquisite...

Ours meet up with friends and had a wonderful day at Hampton Court Palace.  Grandma spent the morning with our friends Dianna and Robert and One explored Hampton Court with Teagan.  Grandma adored all she saw but as I understand, she did not get to see or smell the ghosties as Teagan did, nor did she get to see the "long-time ago" toilets.  As I discovered, there were ghosties in the Palace: one at the bottom of Henry VIII 's area (it was whispering behind the door) and some in Mary II 's apartment (smelling ghosties); as it is beyond me to explain this, I will leave it to Teagan at some point in the future.  Needless to say, I spent three hours chasing ghosties and toilets...with a bit of help from other tourists who got in on the exciting game.

Grandma loved the gardens and has found inspiration for her own garden at home....watch out Dunedin.....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to smell Henry's Ulcer I believe it was rather nasty. Looks like Teagan had a blast. Love Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte looks like you will need to put your credit card in for a greae and oil change.
    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUCKY! How famous is he?

    ReplyDelete